A Team-focused Organizational Change and Wellness Internship
Team Clock® Specialist training is designed as an Organizational Change and Wellness internship providing students and professionals pursuing a Human Resources career path with a foundation of workplace culture assessment tools.
Team Clock® Specialist
Team Clock® Specialists receive fundamental training in the principles of effective teaming and have access to Team Clock® assessment, training, and coaching resources for guiding team development in their workplace environment. Often, Team Clock® Specialists are graduate students or employed in Human Resource or Organizational Development capacity and add this certification to their professional toolbox.
Team Clock® Specialist training is designed as an Organizational Change and Wellness internship providing students and professionals pursuing a Human Resources career path with a foundation of workplace culture assessment tools. As a didactic and experiential engagement, it is designed to prepare the intern to help teams anchor mission/values/vision, sustain trust, empower growth and innovation, and steward change and resilience. The intern will engage in a blend of informational interviewing, job shadowing, cultural assessment administration, organizational wellness data interpretation and debrief, and team effectiveness training leading to certification-level practicum experience.
- Explain how philosophy, mission, and values anchor the vision of a team or organization.
- Recognize the elements of trust and psychological safety that support team growth.
- Recognize the role of diversity and risk in fueling innovation.
- Clarify the process of change management in the cyclical progress of a team’s lifespan.
- Conduct informational interviews with clients and consultants.
- Participate in the administration of organizational cultural assessment.
- Partner in the interpretation, analysis, and debrief of workplace culture metrics.
- Collaborate in team effectiveness training workshop design and delivery.
- Complete required reading of best practice literature in organizational wellness.
Evaluation and Outcome Measurement
- Compose a written executive summary of internship experience.
- Present internship accomplishments to a Human Resources panel of experts.
- Apply for certification as Team Clock® Specialist.
Learn more about Team Clock® Specialist certification by submitting the form below.