Become a Certified Team Clock® Consultant
Certified Team Clock® Consultants possess a unique blend of skills including the ability to understand assessment metrics, confidence in training leadership-level professionals, comfort engaging in one-to-one coaching relationships, and business development savvy. An initial interview will screen for these qualities and review the logistics of the certification process.
Team Clock® Consultant
Certified Team Clock® Consultants are independent contractors of the Team Clock Institute and are qualified to lead comprehensive Team Clock® engagements with businesses and organizations within their own client list. Certified Team Clock® Consultants provide a rigorous assessment of team strengths and vulnerabilities, training of team effectiveness principles, assessment debrief and action-planning sessions, and leadership coaching within a six-to-twelve month engagement with their clients. Certified Team Clock® Consultants are typically freelancers with leadership experience in a range of industries. Certified Team Clock® Consultant bios and photos are featured on the teamclock.com website.
Qualifying Skill Set
- In-depth understanding of cultural assessment metrics.
- Comfort is speaking to large audiences in a training environment.
- Ability to engage in a 1:1 coaching alliance.
- Networking and business development acumen.
- Read Team Clock: A Guide to Breakthrough Teams (provided with certification fee)
- Read The Team Manual (online)
- Participate in twelve hours of live training with a certified Team Clock® Consultant
- Complete a practicum involving all components of a full Team Clock engagement within 6 months of training.
- Participate in a 90-minute evaluation call with Team Clock Institute Founder & CEO, Steve Ritter.
- Identify an external team (good-to-great/diagnostic/change management/dysfunction).
- Engage external team to initiate baseline online assessment and Team Clock process.
- Conduct assessment, training, and debrief workshop.
- Map Team Clock metrics to business deliverables.
- Identify 90-day goals and detailed action plan.
- Implement follow-up assessment and track results.
- Request feedback from participants (online survey link provided)
- Write case study detailing team challenges, assessment results, goals, interventions, and outcomes.
- Diagnosis-informed, quadrant-based intervention
- Targeted impact domains
- Business goal mapping
- Strategic action planning
- Application with current workplace team
- Mock training session role play
- Baseline assessment procedure
- Assessment result interpretation and summary report
- Assessment debrief, goal setting, and action planning
- Team Clock Interpersonal Market
- The Team Clock® Relationship Cycle
- Interpersonal Assessment and Action Workbook
- Relationship Coaching Engagements
- Coaching & consultation
- General HR/OD coaching
- Freelancing 101
- Team Clock: A Guide to Breakthrough Teams
- Useful Pain: Why Your Relationships Need Struggle
- Team Clock Interpersonal Assessment Action Workbook
- Team Clock Interpersonal Assessment Cards
- Team Clock® Certification Training Manual
Initiate Team Clock® Consultant qualifying interview by completing the form below.