As a Project Coordinator, Rachel employs a blend of assessment, training and coaching tools to anchor team values, enable conflict resolution, strengthen team trust, empower innovation and guide change management. Rachel is working towards her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management at Elmhurst College to elevate her strengths in organization, communication and problem solving to enhance workplace wellness and organizational culture.
Rachel’s responsibilities include:
- Conduct informational interviews with clients and consultants.
- Administer organizational cultural assessment surveys.
- Partner in the interpretation/analysis/debrief of workplace culture metrics.
- Collaborate in team effectiveness training workshop design and delivery.
- Review branding collateral to support product and service launch.