Taking the simple 15-minute, 40-question online assessment will provide a comprehensive profile that:
- Reveals team strengths and vulnerabilities
- Displays areas of consensus and discord
- Recommends targeted actions
- Maps assessment metrics to business goals
Teams of all shapes and sizes benefit from Team Clock: Which team best describes you?
- High performing team wishing to perform better.
- Under-performing team unaware of the reasons.
- Dysfunctional team experiencing unhealthy interactional dynamics.
- Team experiencing significant change.